A Couple of Sisters Designs: A Crow & A Pear

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Cotton Patch Quilt Shoppe

Welcome to the Cotton Patch Quilt Shoppe's Blog! It's been a long time coming but we're here and we are ready! If you would like to visit the Cotton Patch website please go to  http://www.cottonpatchfabrics.com/  I've owned the Cotton Patch for over 16 years now and
love owning my own shoppe. We have so many different quilt kits, over 125 different block a month programs, Wools...we love our
wools which are all hand dyed and felted, fabrics of course, books and patterns that are always 20% off everyday!
My sister Sherry and I have teamed together and have started our own pattern company called A Couple Of Sisters Designs: A Crow & A Pear. So watch for our patterns that are out and ones that are coming out shortly! We're having so much fun designing patterns! We'll have our own website and blog shortly. I have collected Crows for years and my sister Sherry collects Pears so A Name Was Born! My sister is also the one that dyes our wools for us. We just can't get enough of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment